Downloads are in PDF format. If you have problems viewing this file you may need to install Adobe Reader (free).
Plans are being made for our Annual Schulenburg Festival, which will be held, Aug. 4, 5, and 6, 2017. The Grand Parade will be held Sunday, August 6, 2017, beginning at 11am in downtown Schulenburg.
* CHECK IN TIME WILL BE FROM 8:30 AM TILL 9:30 AM
* JUDGING WILL BEGIN AT 9:30 AM SHARP. ALL FLOATS MUST BE IN PLACE AND READY TO BE JUDGED AT 9:30 OR YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED.
* PRIZES WILL BE PRESENTED TO ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE THE PARADE BEGINS.
* Water Guns are allowed on floats but PLEASE DO NOT THROW WATER BALOONS FROM THE PARADE FLOATS!!!!!
* ALL HORSES MUST HAVE UP-TO-DATE COGGINS PAPERS!
Your organization can obtain their entry number and map upon arrival Sunday morning at the registration area. Registration will be located on the corner of Kellett and S. Main Street, 1 block west of Herder Street. You may call Sheila Brossmann at 979-561-6487 beginning on August 2, 2017, if you would like to request your entry number in advance. You will still need to check in to get your number.
Please fill out the entry form and return no later than July 28, 2017. If you have more than one entry and need to be in line together, please note the information on your entry form.
We are looking forward to having you join us at the Annual Schulenburg Festival!!! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call Sheila Brossmann at 979-561-6487.
Sheila Brossmann, Roxann Redding
Mary Jane Pesek
Schulenburg Festival Parade Directors